Many individuals seek the support of counseling at some point in their lives. Many of us struggle because we are stuck in old patterns, relationships, or jobs. We can often become stuck in past pain or trauma that we can’t seem to move past, no matter how hard we try.
The assistance of a skilled and caring therapist can have many benefits. While these benefits vary from person to person, just beginning the process of therapy can help ease some of the isolation we all can feel when confronted with difficulties in our lives.
Do you struggle with:
• Pain from past relationships
• Losing someone you love
• Being confused, anxious or depressed about what is happening in your life right now
• Having difficulty navigating your work or your intimate relationships
Or you may need help:
• Finding a new direction
• Figuring out how to say something you are longing to say
• Doing something you have always wanted to do but were afraid to try.
We will work collaboratively with you to help you access and understand your emotions, needs, and deepest desires. Counseling can help you access your most authentic identity, creating life-long changes. It is possible to heal the past, understand the present, and unlock your God-given potential for the future. No matter what you are struggling with, our therapists are here to help.